- Brussels, Belgium
- October 20, 2022
I am a young professional with expertise in EU affairs, energy, elections, and child protection, fluent in Ukrainian, Russian, and English.
I am confident that I can contribute to the work of your team due to my vast experience in analyzing political and legal developments, coordinating activities and ensuring smooth communication between different stakeholders.
My legal expertise combined with my deep knowledge of the EU’s affairs obtained at the College of Europe and EU Delegation to Ukraine has provided me with the tools to analyze the draft laws, regulations and policy papers. I researched the political situation in Ukraine and the EU along with analyzing Ukraine’s compliance with EU legislation in the energy sector. Additionally, I have drafted briefings, reports and presentations.
Most recently, under the circumstances of war in Ukraine, I have successfully applied my communication/ networking skills and managed to arrange interviews with several prominent international media (from over ten countries), such as BBC World News and Deutsche Welle.
Furthermore, throughout my work as a young professional, I organized numerous high-level events, meetings and visits with up to 200 participants representing over 20 countries. My daily responsibilities included communication with public officials, diplomats, and representatives of civil society and the media.
I am sure that my expertise in EU affairs along with my ability to analyze complex legal and political matters would allow me to become a valuable member of your team.
Internal and External Dimensions of the EU Energy Policy, EU Environmental and Climate Change Policy in an International Context, EU Institutions and EU Foreign-Policy-Making, EU's Neighbourhood Policy, EU Trade Policy, EU Institutions and Decision-making, EU Economic Governance, EU Legal Order: Rights, Norms and Values.
- Analyzed the primary and secondary legal acts on their compliance with the provisions of the EU legislation, monitored proposed changes to laws and secondary legislation to be approved by the Government or the Parliament of Ukraine, and evaluated their influence on the reforms in the energy sector;
- Organized the high-level delegation of the German Federal Ministry for Есоnоmiс Affairs аnd Energy (BMWi) headed bу the State Secretary Andreas Feicht and German-Ukrainian Еnеrgу Days;
- Organization of online, offline and hybrid events on energy and structural change related issues under the German-Ukrainian Energy Partnership;
- Implementation of procurement processes for various service providers: Development of TORs for the service providers; evaluation of the technical proposals; communication with service providers;
- Initial research on scientific exchange between Germany and Ukraine in times of war.